Interim, Inc. is excited to have been selected to participate in the Flat Clint promotion through Monterey Peninsula Foundation’s Charity Match program. The goal of the Flat Clint promotion is to generate buzz and highlight the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am’s charitable purpose. This runs through February 15, 2015.
It also helps raise funds for six local nonprofits (including Interim) to split, up to $100,000.
For each photo taken with Flat Clint (a cardboard cutout of Clint Eastwood), $10 will be donated toward the nonprofits from the Monterey Peninsula Foundation.
Here’s how you can help without spending a dime!
- Let us know you want to help and arrange to take your photo with Flat Clint
- Post the photo PUBLICLY to your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram)
- Tag the posts with @attproam and #flatclint (both very important so they can find it to count)
- Feel good knowing you raised $10 for charity simply by taking a selfie
It’s really that easy, and Flat Clint will travel. If you have a business or event, let us know and we’ll schedule you a date with Flat Clint to get you and all of your customers, guests, or friends to take photos with him.
If you are a business, we’ll be promoting you on our social media accounts and website. It’s a really a win-win for all of us.
If you want to participate, give us a call and drop by, or schedule a field trip for Clint.
831-649-4522 ext 301 and ask for Melissa!
Other participating organizations are:
- Breakthrough Men’s Community
- International School of Monterey
- Pacific Grove Museum of Natural History
- Pajaro Valley Shelter Services
Can’t participate in Flat Clint, but still want to help? Donations are still being accepted through Charity Match, and Interim will receive a 20 percent match on all your donations!