Interim gratefully accepts gently used household items. These donations mean so much to our clients, many of whom struggle to get by on very limited resources. They can also add a homelike touch for those who have been homeless in the past. Please call 831.649.4522 to arrange pick-up of large items!
- BBQ Grill, propane preferred, at Sunflower Gardens
- Patio Furniture for Shelter Cove and Sandy Shores housing (we have a total of 21 patios between the two program)
- Acoustic Guitars
- Art supplies – paints, canvas, beading/jewelry supplies, etc.
- Books and board games
- Clip boards
- Outdoor games or sports equipment
- Hygiene products, toothpaste, toothbrushes, razors, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and deodorant
- Musical instruments
- Motivational posters
- DVD players
- DVDs rated G to PG13
- Area rugs
- Framed artwork
- Video game systems and games in working condition
- Yarns and knitting materials
- Floor lamps
- Large stock pots and assorted pans
- Softball and baseball equipment
Gently Used Bicycles Needed!
Many of our clients rely on bicycles and public transportation as their primary means of transportation, and it’s time for Interim to restock our bike rack. If you have an unused adult-sized bicycle cluttering up the garage, call the Development Office at 831.646.2220 x301 or use the “Contact Us” feature to email us and arrange a donation. We’d be happy to take it off of your hands.