Helping adults with mental illness achieve wellness and success will always be the primary reason that you support Interim. With careful planning, you may be able to make a larger donation than you’ve imagined. And, as an Interim donor, it may also provide you with unexpected tax benefits.
Planned gifts can be made through many avenues including:
- A Simple Bequest in Your Will
- A Charitable Remainder Trust (CRT)
- A Special Needs Trust (if appropriate) to provide some types of resources for a family member with a mental health disability
- Donation of Appreciated Properties (such as Stock or Real Estate)
- Naming Interim as the beneficiary of your Life Insurance policy
- Retirement Accounts
Please contact the Development Office for more information: 831.646.2220.
Interim’s tax ID number is 51-0159122.